22nd Annual Show
Registration Forms (here when available)
In conjunction with the
56th Annual Mason-Dixon Historical Society
Steam and Gas Round-Up
Carroll County Farm Museum
500 South Center Street
Westminster, MD 21157
September 7,8,9, 2017
- See Gravely Tractors from the past to the present
- New and Used Gravely parts will be for sale or trade in the swap area.
- Bring your tractors for display and demonstrations!
- Flea Market – New and Used Parts
For additional information, contact
Milt Hoyle at (410) 798-1659
Jim Duls (301) 261-7515
For detailed information about the Gravely Club or
membership Visit our website at www.GTCOA.com or
www.GravelyTractorClub.org or contact the club registrar.
Richard Nichols, PO Box 194, Avondale PA 19311-0194
(484) 223-8835 • email: Rich_Nichols@comcast.net
Mow-In 2018 is centrally located and
GTCOA Mow-In Registration (future)